Your First Visit
It is important to us that your first impression of Tiny Tooth Dental meets your expectations. Arriving with the proper documentation and information will make the intake process smooth and effortless. With that goal in mind, plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your child's scheduled appointment time and bring the following information:
- Completed Patient Registration forms for each child
- Completed Parent Registration form
- Signed Financial and Scheduling Policy
- Insurance information if applicable
- Valid driver's license or photo identification
- Signed HIPAA Patient Consent form
Our Tiny Tooth Dental Notice of Privacy Practices is available for you to read and download for your records. Please peruse the document prior to signing the HIPAA Patient Consent form. The behavioral management techniques we utilize in our office are also available for you to download for your convenience. Please read them carefully and let us know if you have questions during your visit.
New Patient Forms and Documents
*These documents are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to access. If you're unable to read PDF files, click on the button to the right to download the file.